OUR LATEST FREE REPORT, TITLED 'MINI CEOs, MAXIMUM IMPACT' IS NOW HERE.
IT DISCUSSES THE CONSIDERATIONS THAT MODERN BRITISH FAMILIES MAKE WITH REGARDS TO THEIR SHOPPING AND PRESENTS THE GROWING INFLUENCE THAT KIDS HAVE OVER FAMILY DECISIONS AS A WAY TO REACH THEM.
THE KEY TAKEAWAYS IN THIS REPORT ARE:
- When comparing Q1 2022 vs Q1 2023, Aldi has seen +27% increase in popularity to rise to the 2nd favourite supermarket amongst parents with kids aged 1-16 in the UK.
- 36% of family car sales during March - May 2023 in the UK have been influenced by a kid. Kids' influence over car purchases has increased by +16% over the past year.
- 35% of kids say they have seen their favourite advert on TV, however this has been declining by -14% Y-O-Y. Whereas 21% of kids say they see their favourite advert on YouTube, with this growing by +12% Y-O-Y.
ADDITIONALLY - OUR INDUSTRY VOICE SURVEY 2023 REVEALED:
- It is estimated that the annual marketing spend in 2023 will grow by +3.8% from the 2022 US$713.6 billion benchmark (Dentsu Ad Spend Report January 2023).
- 4 in 10 industry professionals do not believe that their marketing strategy effectively engages their target audience.
- 60% of marketing agencies do not believe their clients have effectively defined or understand their target audience.
- A staggering 1/2 of industry professionals do not believe that they effectively measure the impact and effectiveness of their marketing spend, and 60% do not believe that their marketing strategy is cost-effective.
SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE REPORT NOW & GET IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS HOW YOU CAN UNLOCK THIS INTELLIGENCE EVEN FURTHER.